Coronavirus Covid 19 update
These are the steps have been taken locally to respond to coronavirus Covid 19.
- Some local groups are being formed to identify both volunteers and those who may need help.
- One large group Milford Covid19 Mutual-Aid is on Facebook or can be contacted by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Parish Office will remain open to provide help and support. We ask that wherever possible please contact us by phone 644410 or email: email@example.com. Updates will be placed on our website: org.uk.
- Please follow the government advice on gov.uk. The current advice includes:
- Avoiding social activities (including visiting friends) such as going to pubs, restaurants, theatres and cinemas.
- Stay at home if you have either a high temperature or a new, continuous cough.
- Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital. Phone 111 or use the 111 online service to find out what to do.